Thomas and Lauren’s Bottleworks Hotel wedding was the perfect day! This historic building that once served as a Coca Cola bottling factory now welcomes guests as a boutique hotel in Indianapolis. With art deco details and timeless touches, it was the perfect place for Lauren and Thomas to celebrate!
Lauren and Thomas both selected classic looks for their wedding day style. Thomas looked handsome in a black tuxedo and Lauren looked positively radiant in a strapless gown and bold red lip. The red carried through out the details and could be found in the glass Coca Cola bottle favors, a nod to the building’s history.
The outdoor wedding ceremony was set up beautifully with acrylic ghost chairs. Once Mr. and Mrs. Lecoffre said their vows they dashed through bubbles. They made their way to the green tiled lab to share a champagne tower with their wedding party.
As the sun set and the string lights flickered on, they enjoyed dinner under the stars. At last, we snuck this lovestruck bride and groom away for a few photos around this chic Indianapolis hotel! We are so thankful to have been able to celebrate with this wonderful couple. Congratulations Lauren and Thomas!
Take a look at Thomas and Lauren’s Bottleworks engagement session here.
Special thanks to the creative team:
- Venue: Bottleworks Hotel
- DJ: Mr. Kinetik
- Beauty: Julianna Grace Beauty
- Flowers: Lauren, Terri, and Chloe
- Cake and Cupcakes: Classic Cakes
- Stationery: Truly Engaging
- Rentals: Violet Vintage, Party Dreams Mercer Inc
- Dress: The Wedding Studio : Justin Alexander
- Shoes: badgley mischka
- Ring: Brilliant Earth
- Suit: Bespoke Initiative
- Groomsmen: Generation Tux
- Velvet Bow Ties: Tuxuan
- Bridesmaids: Baltic Born
- Flowergirls: La Novale Atelier
- Headbands: Pink Perfect Shop
- Jewelry: Bella Box Boutique
- Welcome Bags: Just Pop In, HH Paper Co
- Favors: Macs.well
- Photography: Alison Mae Photography